2. Responsibilities of authors
- Authors are obliged to publish only real and authentic data.
- Authors are required to respect an ethical approach towards research subjects (it also includes informed consent for participation of human subjects in research and publishing of their personal data); authors publishing in Folklore: Electronic Journal of Folklore and Mäetagused have to respect the CODE OF ETHICS OF ESTONIAN SCIENTISTS (http://www.akadeemia.ee/_repository/File/ALUSDOKUD/Code-ethics.pdf); and the detailed summary of the rules for ethical research in anthropology and ethnology published on the website of the American Anthropological Association (http://www.aaanet.org/profdev/ethics/).
- Authors shall guarantee obtained permission for the use of copyrighted materials.
- All authors shall cooperate in providing retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- Authors are obliged to participate in the peer-review process as reviewers.
- For further information concerning the responsibilities of authors see also COPE's Guidelines for authors.